Hi! I'm Deb.
I'm a UX generalist. My background in psychology, writing, editing, and a diversity of industries has prepared me for the many roles and perspectives I take on as a designer. I love the constant variety and learning that this profession affords, and enjoy mentoring designers who are making the career transition like I did.
- Design is more about problem solving, understanding context, and making things better, than a specific skill set or task.
- Sometimes the best user experience has no UI.
- I believe in the importance of exploring other creative fields, places, industries, and comfort zones in order to grow as a designer and a person.
I'm interested in:
- Social and environmental impact
- Environmental design
- Health and wellness
- Culture, food, and fashion
- The human condition
Still here? Awesome! Let's chat! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Squarespace